No announcement yet.

Show us your Foreign volunteer tunics/insignia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think its Armenian - the piping for them according to the regulations was orangy-yellow.

Comment

Georgian Legion Armshield. Standard Be-vo woven pattern. Obverse.

Last edited by nakta; 02-18-2007, 10:16 AM.

Comment

Comment

Armenian Legion shield.

Comment

Comment

My new addition to my very small selection of foreign volunteer items. A kubanka for the Don or Kuban Cossacks. I posted a separate thread here:

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=210858

WR Jim
              Attached Files

Comment

Nice jim!
                You have a great volunteer collection, very difficult to collect, you need to get Mr.Hritz to loosen up on some of his items.
                Steve

Comment

Originally posted by PANZERPIONIERE View Post
                  Nice jim!
                  You have a great volunteer collection, very difficult to collect, you need to get Mr.Hritz to loosen up on some of his items.
                  Steve

hi Steve,

Actually I never had any interest in Volunteer items until I saw Bobs collection. I've managed to get some great pieces from Bob like the Terek Cossack Kubanka and POA tunic. I can't really say I own them, more like custody with visitation rights for Bob. He has several hard to find Army items from me, in exchange. Jim

Comment

I was visiting Bob Hritz yesterday and he gave me this nice volunteer SB. Its definately been there. WR jim

Attached Files

Comment

closeup of the tress.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Although not of the original pieces of insignia themselves, I thought I would post a few pictures from my photograph collection of some Foreign Volunteer shields and insignia being worn period. Some I am sure have been seen before however, I hope they may be of some interest.

Regards Richard.
                        Attached Files
                        Always looking for Luftwaffe Kampfflieger related document groups. In particular anything to Kampfgeschwader 2.

Comment

Attached Files
                          Always looking for Luftwaffe Kampfflieger related document groups. In particular anything to Kampfgeschwader 2.

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 18 users online. 0 members and 18 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X