Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

German Haube sound suppressors

Hello guys!

I'm looking for some the source of information on German sound suppressors - Haube devices.

For many years I stumbled on the list of Haube sound suppressors that was copied as-is from one internet forum to another. Here is the snippet:

HUB-L21 bis L30 für Gewehre
    HUB-L21 für russische Gewehre
    HUB-L22 für das engliche Enfield-Gewehr
    HUB-L23 für den 98k (russ. System) Gutmann und Hufschmidt
    I think that first it was posted here.

The list looks сompiled and not just copied from somewhere. I believe that it was made using information taken from the report for 1944 "Sonderkommission für Infanteriewaffen". Particularly, "Schalldämpfer und Mündungsbremsen" part of this report.

Unfortunately, I was unable to find a copy of this report on the web in any form, though there are a lot of researches that refer to it.

So, does anyone know where to find a copy of this report?

P.S.
    Sometimes Haube sound suppressors are referred to by "SD T" numbers (Schalldämpfer Typ). I traced back this naming to 1994 Spanish book "El gran libro de los Silenciadores y de las Armas Silenciadas" by Juan Marino and managed to find a copy of it. It appears that a lot of information on German suppressors in this book, including "SD T" naming, is made up by the author himself or based on some questionable sources. So, in terms of Haube research, this book is a dead end.

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
X