Help with another RZM SA Dagger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help with another RZM SA Dagger

I want to make sure this is original. It is listed for a good price, but on a site that has a lot of bad sellers. The color seemed a little off to me.

Original

Comment

perfect thanks!

Comment

Is $475 a fair price on this one?

Comment

$475 is certainly fair. Would be a great deal if you got him under $425.

Comment

Original late RZM SA dagger, produced by Arthur Schuttelhoffer Solingen.
            Unfortunately these on is in poor condition, a lot of nickle plating is gone durong tome.
            Photos are not the beast, so I can not tell you state of the blade with 100% certainty - maybe is a cleaned.

Save your money for better dagger.

Schlange

http://www.mojalbum.com/schlange88/albumi

Comment

I may get this one instead then, it looks a little nicer, but still affordable.

Comment

On these one SA dagger scabbard. is replaced.

Schlange

http://www.mojalbum.com/schlange88/albumi
                Last edited by Schlange; 11-30-2014, 05:59 PM.

Comment

Buying based upon price alone, without considering condition and potential originality, is not a standard I would encourage anyone to pursue.

Br. James

Comment

Both of these RZMs are beaters- If you are willing to spend 475, why not go a little bit more and get an Early model- better quality, better looking, fitting are nickel silver and don't corrode, wooden grips are nicer, nickel silver eagle stays intact. Mike PM me if you cant find one

Comment

Is the scabbard on the second original and just not original to the dagger, or is it a repro scabbard?

Comment

Originally posted by twoodson412 View Post
                        Is the scabbard on the second original and just not original to the dagger, or is it a repro scabbard?
                        Probably came with the dagger but............as Mike pointed out these beaters are way over priced IMO. Why waste good money on crap ?

Comment

I don't like either of these daggers. No photo shots of the blade tip on the first and I think it is also possible that the first is a parts dagger. Look for a better one.

Comment

Thanks for the help. I found these 2 early ones for a little more $ but still in an affordable range.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                            X