HJ dimensions...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HJ dimensions...

Good day to all!. this may seem an odd request, but...

Could one of you gentlemen give me the dimensions of a HJ messer please?. as of last year i no longer have one, prefering to concentrate my attentions on the `yellow handles` and political daggers. The overall length , including scabbard, to the top of the hilt is what i`m after please,(in inches or millimetres) to aid me in the manufacture of bags in which to store the knives, which i`m currently having `run up` for sale over here.I`ve searched on-line and can find every other fact about them but the size!.

Many thanks in advance for your help.

Originally posted by steve h View Post
    Good day to all!. this may seem an odd request, but...

Could one of you gentlemen give me the dimensions of a HJ messer please?. as of last year i no longer have one, prefering to concentrate my attentions on the `yellow handles` and political daggers. The overall length , including scabbard, to the top of the hilt is what i`m after please,(in inches or millimetres) to aid me in the manufacture of bags in which to store the knives, which i`m currently having `run up` for sale over here.I`ve searched on-line and can find every other fact about them but the size!.

Many thanks in advance for your help.

Steve,

The overall length including scabbard is 10 inches,

are you also making up bags for SA daggers ect ?

Regards Mac 66.

Comment

brilliant mac, many thanks. and,yes i am, you may have seen them... *cough*

Comment

brilliant mac, many thanks. and,yes i am, you may have seen them... *cough*

Nope not seen any yet, can you show a picture please ?

Comment

i`m afraid i am unable to post pics on this site, however i have some on the uk version of a certain well known online auction site that starts with "e-...." just look for "dagger storage bags".

Comment

i`m afraid i am unable to post pics on this site, however i have some on the uk version of a certain well known online auction site that starts with "e-...." just look for "dagger storage bags".

Egay , just took a look, very nice bags at a reasonable price imo

Comment

thank you!, as i stated i had them made up when i couldn`t find anything to store my own collection in, and they are proving very popular.i keep sa daggers in the brown bags and everything else in the black. now i`ve had a couple of regular buyers ask about making a smaller version for the HJ knife,and all money raised goes to a worthy cause, buying more daggers!!

Comment

i didn`t intend to do this, but following this thread a couple of people have e-mailed me through e-bay and mentioned the WAF, who are interested in the bags. thank you! your support is appreciated, and although they are on the uk e-bay i will happily ship to the US for any buyers from here if you contact me first.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on Yesterday.

Working...
                X