SA Dagger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SA Dagger

Curse of the Unknown Sash on my SA dagger. I've tried the Axis History forums about a year ago and to no avail my Sash remains Unknown. I posted it today there also to wonder if anyone has a clue about it but still none. And while on their forums someone posted about something, buying or learning about daggers on this very site.

This dagger as most say is extremely unique in its own way. As of now it is the only one of its kind due to its unknown sash. Maybe someone can help clarify if it has any significance at all.

For a bit of a background on it. My grandpa after WW2 was in the Army or Navy cannot remember which exactly. He was stationed some where in Germany during 1945 after the war ended. Well while on his vacation. Grabbing a few Italian Pistols (Which the Military wouldn't let him take back to the states) a Iron cross which he lost (Uggher) and a SA dagger. So far as he told me it was worn by SA men, and was used during parades. But so far no one has ever posted a picture of SA men having this type of Sash on them. I know its not a fake, a man tried to buy it off him for $400 USD. Thank God he skipped the offer. But now it lies in my room, alive for now 66 years and still looking good ( Not perfect but its been in a man's closet for 65 years before he passed it down to me).

Wow Im writing an essay here. Well I wish to thank anyone who can provide some information about the sash. And good luck hunting.

Seems the site doesnt like pictures being seen on other sites so heres a direct link to my post.
    http://forum.axishistory.com/viewtopic.php?t=59462

I think you will need better pics. for any informed opinions. It's very difficult to tell what it is from the pic that is linked.

Comment

Another, more close up picture is now being shown. Much more clear with better color detail.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
      X