No announcement yet.

Germandaggers.com forum crazy-ness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was able to register and access the site but was unable to link my new account to my old one. Figure I will wait until they get the bugs out then talk to vern about getting my posts back

Comment

Guess I'll try the re-register thing....been looping for last 2 days in that circle of death!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Why the hell do they fix something what hasn't been broken? Beats me. I only joined a couple of days ago and I get caught in this mess. Oh well

Comment

I have been a member of the GDC for almost 4 years. With the MAX coming up not being able to log on is really a pain. I have tried several different times and several different ways. If any body talks to vern tell him Hunteroantiquity said HELP!!

Comment

What a waste of time! I must admit that I have not posted there for a long while and I guess I won't be in the future either now...

Cheers, Ade.

Comment

I was actually in the middle of submitting a post when the site went down for the maintenance. I tried for 2 days to get back in but it eventually worked with the new system. Not easy but it worked out.

I emailed Vern and he explained there's still some bugs they're working out so just keep trying, it'll work out. I still have to reregister each time I go but it's still worth it.

Comment

Originally posted by Billy G
                I still have to reregister each time I go but it's still worth it.
                ...not to me...

Comment

Better now

I had trouble on the first day with my work computer but finally got in.When I got home, I thought that I could just log in again but NOOO! I did finally get to the Groupee login and after that it has been OK.
                  Keep trying..it is a good site.
                  Tom Nowling

Comment

I finnally got it to work. I had to go setup a new email account and created a whole new account but its good to be back on.

Comment

I have not gotten it to work, I have tried so many times.

What the fucx!

And I have never received the confirmation e-mail.
                      Jerks.
                      S

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                      X