Germandaggers.com forum crazy-ness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Germandaggers.com forum crazy-ness

Has anyone else had trouble with the new forum? Everytime I log in it wants me to re-activate my account when it has already been re-activated several times?? Oh well guess Ill spend more time here
    Hope this isn't o/t figured it would be best to ask here.

Originally posted by Erik Snider
    Has anyone else had trouble with the new forum? Everytime I log in it wants me to re-activate my account when it has already been re-activated several times?? Oh well guess Ill spend more time here
    Hope this isn't o/t figured it would be best to ask here.
    have the same ****, already contacted Vern, and they are working on it.

Comment

Hello Erik,

The new format requires one to also register to Groupee.com even one is already a registered member of germandaggers.com. And to be able to comply with the re-activation message, the email addressed registered to both Groupee.com and germandaggers.com has to be the same. After registering with Groupee.com is complete, don't forget to reply the confirmation email message. Then, try re-logging in to the germandaggers.com. This should work. That's what I did when I re-activated my account. Hope this helps.

Comment

sdesember,
        Yeah I have gone through this process, and I have actually been able to get into the forum under my account. I registered with groupee. The problem is, if I log out of the forum, and then go back, its like groupee does not remember I have already activated my account via the email they send to your address. I set my groupee account up under the identical information as the old account and when I got in I was able to see that the old information had been migrated.
        Hopefully things get ironed out, lol Its like losing your car for a couple days, nowhere to go.

Comment

Hmm...that's very strange. I just tried re-logging in to the site now and it worked fine. I wonder if this is a cookie related problem, if it's otherwise and you still keep encountering the problem, I'll be happy to post your problem to the site on your behalf to see if the administrator could address this.

Comment

Looks like I'll be spending more time here now. That's more trouble then it's worth. Maybe I can put my gold member pin on estand?

Comment

Okay I just re-activated her at home and its still doing the same thing. Im not the only one with trouble, heres an anonymous person from the BCN newsletter
              "Speaking of GDM, what'S with the login system?? I got shunted over to
              groupee.com cos it was sposed to be taking it over..... then I have to
              login to GDM anyway afterwards & it doesn't work & keeps trying to loop me
              round in circles?"

Comment

Same thing with me. I just go round in circles.

Tony
                An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.

"First ponder, then dare." von Moltke

Comment

It works now!

Hi All,<O</O

I was having the same problems but now I get in. I had to reregister and attach the new account to my old account. <O</O

Comment

Gd

Same here--it's working now. You have to re-register completely and can then transfer your old ID to the new system.
                    Erich
                    Festina lente!

Comment

Oh no it isn't, still going round and round.

Comment

Hi All,

I am having the same problem. I keep gettgin sent back to the Groupee.com site. Very frustrating. I sent an email to the GD people.

Gary B
                        ANA LM #1201868, OMSA LM #60, OVMS LM #8348

Comment

Originally posted by Gary B
                          Hi All,

I am having the same problem. I keep gettgin sent back to the Groupee.com site. Very frustrating. I sent an email to the GD people.

Gary B
                          me to, i contacted GDC, but no replies for help.

Comment

Gdc.com

It took me about half an hour to re-register and have no problems since then.

You really should give them some time to solve everything ! This must have been a major update and would have cost Vern a few sleepless nights.

This is not a housebuild forum, it's professional software, cost loads of money and still it's free to join and learn a lot. So give it a couple of days and I am sure everything will work out just fine.

Kris.

Comment

i made a new account, while waiting for my log-in password, and i'm on board now,

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X