No announcement yet.

Out of the W W

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One more of the marking of the fork (early pattern)
    Last edited by juoneen; 12-05-2011, 01:08 AM.

Comment

Nice 'Dancing idiots' SS! and the silverware is quite interesting as well....the stories that could tell.

Comment

Great Trans Henckels SS dagger & AH cutlery finds

Comment

Love the tableware

Regards,
          Frank

Comment

awesome,i'm breathless.

Comment

A fantastic pick up and the AH silverware are going for big $$ these dats!

Comment

Great pieces, You're lucky he came thru !

Comment

I out of the WW pieces,

Especially when you find them during house renovations,

I was lucky one time, the piece was a 121/34 that was hidden away since the war in an old german house under a staircase.

the blade is a killer , where it had rested in the scabbard since the end of the war

Juoneen... ITs a Beuty congrats..

Comment

Looks like it was worth the wait . Excellent score !

Comment

Could you, please, post a picture of the SS runes roundel? This is very important for the reference. Thanks.

Comment

Thats a good idea 777

I'd be happy to post any photos anyone wants to see in this find.

I am not presently where my photos are, so it may not be till later today sometime.

In the meantime, if anyone else has any other parts they wanna see, just ask, and i'll oblige.

I would have liked to have seen the complete box of AH silver the vet gave his sister that came up missing when she died, myself, as i would have enjoyed seeing what the boxes exterior looked like (if it had any embelishments etc, but at least we have these 3 pcs for future viewing anyway, as that's a good idea 777. So hang loose till then, Ill check back later,and it shall be done asap.

I think i have the first one of these posted here to ever be shown on the waf,(unless in the history section of older posts) as i searched it myself prior to posting, and there was nothing anywhere i could find except the lists of dagger makers #'s , as I also was interested to see others dagger of the same type myself , there has to be more out there,or versions thereof,(earlier or later) so if anyone else has one, please post yours also, if you would be so kind.......as there is not enough about these posted here to date , if i'm wrong please correct me.
                        That's why i'm here, i like to look at stuff , and always enjoy contributing whenever possible..... J
                        Last edited by juoneen; 12-06-2011, 03:45 PM.

Comment

O.K....roundel and eagle both

Hope this helps everybody.(please Note: I did not clean the green crud off of the roundel very much, so imagine what it would have looked like without lower left dirt,.... same as top part thats cleaner)
                          Last edited by juoneen; 12-07-2011, 12:08 AM.

Comment

One word.... WOW!

Comment

Thanks, that's the roundel I'm happy to see. Why? Because it's original. Unfortunately I've seen this maker equipped with (well known) fake roundel. One was even listed on dealer's site

Comment

Wow fantastic set!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X