Gravity Knife Opinions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gravity Knife Opinions

Hello, I am being offered these 2 gravity knives. The first is "lightly sharpened" & seller asking $525; The second (SMF) is "not sharpened" with asking price of $725. Opinions welcomed and thank you in advance. Mat
    Attached Files

..more pictures
    Attached Files

Comment

..more pics
      Attached Files

Comment

...more pics
        Attached Files

Comment

...last one!
          Attached Files

Comment

does the SMF tip seem to be sharpened? or is this normal look

Comment

..anyone?

Comment

Fj troops did sharpen the blades , as they cut their shroud lines with them when caught in trees. This condition varied at how much the knife was used. The prices are about retail. I had a chance at a minty one like the first for around 600. but often they can be found for lower . If you had to have one , id wait for a cheaper take down as that seems high to me. First seems like typical wear on the blade, and the non takedown model is the first model made, and this one looks to me to be alright. Remember when an item like this is used by the soldier , it wont be perfect by any means . Check prices and condition of the major players in the hobby selling on line, and then decide what's best for you.(also your budget)You should always try and begotiate , say tell the guy "Take 475"., and see what he says. But be ready to shell out the pasedas , simoles, dinero, Yen, euros, or whatever your monetary system is where you live...my advice was given for USD ,so convert that into your currency if you are not using dollars. Just my opinion, others may have theirs also.
                Last edited by juoneen; 11-12-2011, 11:27 PM.

Comment

Both look fine, prices are in the ballpark for these....offer less, negotiate upwards if you have to.

Comment

Thank you juoneen & ValhallaMilitaria for your assistance

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                    X