Ron & Tom Buys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ron & Tom Buys

Tom Johnson and I were busy last week on a buying trip. 2 collections and 1 veteran grouping long out of the market place and contained many unusual pieces which I will show over the next few weeks as time permits.
    Some medals, most common and a nice selection of political daggers and gorget. I thought you all might like to see what is still out there. Ron
    Attached Files

Vet Japanese Buy

Some vet acquired Japanese Swords and items from an Army Colonel
    Attached Files

Comment

Another Collection Shot

Another shot at the house:
      Attached Files

Comment

That looks amazing! Well done Ron & Tom

Comment

WOW!! Look forward to seeing more on this grouping!! Kevin.

Comment

Amazing!! thanks for showing

Sam,

Comment

Ron,

That's some haul, looking forward to seeing what's in there.

Comment

Collector

What was really nice is that this large collection was MAINLY assembled by a business owner who advertised in his business and bought from veterans. No Postal or Diplo, but a great selection of SS and SA pieces with a nice run of police bayonets. He also had several Luft Swords and Army swords in great condition.

Comment

Japanese Vet's Items

There is a Nambu dated 19.11 along with 25 boxes of bottle neck Nambu Pistol rounds in boxes of 20 with the star in circle mark and 19.11 on the bottom of the boxes. I know the Japanese bullets are scarce, but how scarce is the boxed rounds?

Comment

I am looking forward in seeing close-up photographs of those Polizei Bajonett!

Comment

great find

Comment

I love Ron and Toms buys....... Super Dooper!!!

Comment

Mega Load

Comment

What is there to say but wow! that is more loot then I am ever likely to see in one score.
                            Originally posted by Ron Weinand View Post
                            Tom Johnson and I were busy last week on a buying trip. 2 collections and 1 veteran grouping long out of the market place and contained many unusual pieces which I will show over the next few weeks as time permits.
                            Some medals, most common and a nice selection of political daggers and gorget. I thought you all might like to see what is still out there. Ron

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                            X