BSA post war sa Dagger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BSA post war sa Dagger

Hey I have read about post war BSA SA daggers. Basically they were made to sell to the soldiers. Also they were sold without a scabbard. Made from 46 to 48. I am sure most of you guys know. Well I actually came across one for $150. Its in great shape and without a scabbard. I was wondering if its worth anything? I remmeber reading on website that they are but I cant find anything now... Thanks for any and all help. I will include a pic and a link to a website for anyone who wants to know more.

Website I got information from is
    http://www.quanonline.com/military/m...sa_dagger.html
    Attached Files

It's B&A not BSA. Worth $150 as a curiosity, not as a collectiable unless you collect SA daggers.

Comment

Originally posted by Texasuberalles View Post
      It's B&A not BSA. Worth $150 as a curiosity, not as a collectiable unless you collect SA daggers.
      Thanks, just wondering. Forget it then.

Comment

About 6 mon. ago there was 4 of these for sale on estand. And they all sold for about $150 a piece. You do not see to many of them for sale.

Comment

These Bolte & Anshutz pieces seem to pop up a few times a year. Paul Hogle has one for sale on his site at the moment.

Regards,
          Stu

Comment

As with some other well known post 1945 pieces, these B&A SAs have developed a small niche in terms of collectibility. Most probably would not want one in their collection because they were all produced post 1945 & never in the NS zeit. I think $150 is the retail end of the price spectrum for such an item.

Comment

These post war SAs are well worth $150 all day long, buy the best condition peice you can find & keep a hold of it

Comment

B&a

These were sold through men's magazines in the early 1950s with a plastic grip and the eagle was mounted on the grip, not inset. Argosy, Popular Mechanics, etc. were the source of this particular model. I remember the ads very well when in was young.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                X