Salty Luft v.1 Dagger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Salty Luft v.1 Dagger

Saw this the other day. Wow, that's some bad storage!

Blade is actually REALLY nice. Is it possible to replace the leather on the handle and re-wrap the wire on these?

Please forgive the horrendous photos, i literally had a minute to snap them up. Apparently there's a whole two cardboard boxes of "stuff" as the seller referred to it up in his attic, so I have to wait for the cleanout to be finished as he wants to sell it all as one lot. Saw this and a Danish 1915 bayo, so I'm pretty excited.

Apparently there's a "old dusty rifle, old nazi pistol and so on". So my hopes are pretty high.

Any idea what to offer on this bad boy? Never seen one as rough as this, but I'm hoping it will clean up nicely!
    Attached Files

more
    Attached Files

Comment

last two
      Attached Files

Comment

aaanyone? comment? question? irrelevant opinion?

Comment

lw

hello
          good and original dagger ,but in very bad condition,but for the blade and chain i can pay 200$, you can also restaured this dagger good luck?
          regards
          patrick

Comment

Well $200 would be my top end and really would not be interested for that price yes the leather can be redone but allot of collectors wont buy a restored dagger and the job will be pricey I would go in at half that or less. Also the mixture of metals between the hilt and scabbard is not a pleasing look in this case but acceptable on a mid period example such as this.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
            X