SA "Christmas Dagger"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SA "Christmas Dagger"

Here is the rare motto variation with all the dagger parts assembler numbered by Eickhorn including the grip. It was the property of an NSKK early member and came from Moberly, MO many years ago
    Attached Files

NSKK by Pack

Another motel buy NSKK Dagger by E. Pack
    Attached Files

Comment

NSKK Chained

From the old Bob Thompson collection
      Attached Files

Comment

How many daggers you have in your collection?

Comment

I hate to say, but I lost count years ago. My wife is going to tag and total it up in the next few weeks (my collection). We have five of gthe large bank safety deposit boxes full in different banks . In my working inventory with Tom Johnson, we jointly own several hundred. We divide them up and he has some and I have some, so visit my website if you are looking for one.

Comment

Originally posted by Ron Weinand View Post
            I hate to say, but I lost count years ago. My wife is going to tag and total it up in the next few weeks (my collection). We have five of gthe large bank safety deposit boxes full in different banks . In my working inventory with Tom Johnson, we jointly own several hundred. We divide them up and he has some and I have some, so visit my website if you are looking for one.
            I hope I get to the point like you that I will not know how many daggers I have.

Comment

I am now 65 and grew up in a period where the veterans were still around and, since my father was military, had the background to talk with them and they almost always was willing to sell to someone who was interested.
              My wife became interested in the hobby and helped me and allowed the household money to be spent on daggers when the need arose.
              Next, my job was very helpful and, when I took over the Director of Pharmacy position at the Illinois Veterans Home, I was off weekends for the first time in my Pharmacy career that allowed for weekend motel buys twice a moth in the season (fall and spring). Then I was able to retire early at 57 and I was off the races with collecting. It also helps when you have written books as the daggers come to you.

Comment

Originally posted by Ron Weinand View Post
                Here is the rare motto variation with all the dagger parts assembler numbered by Eickhorn including the grip. It was the property of an NSKK early member and came from Moberly, MO many years ago
                Beautiful dagger. Without such a dagger, any collection of daggers SA / NSKK be incomplete.
                Best Den.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on Yesterday.

Working...
                X