NPEA Students

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NPEA Students

The first 100 NPEA Student Daggers at the first schools established had blued scabbards with a cloth NPEA Green cover for wearing in the field. This was soon discovered a waste of time and the switch from blued to green painted scabbards occurred. A Namburg Student with graduation term numbered below 100.
    Attached Files

NPEA Student Graduation Dagger from Koslin. No school numbers during this particular year and the students were given a new dagger when graduating. I have seen this done at a couple of other schools, but only this one year, the other years the student got to keep his own dagger with serial number and had the crossguards engraved. See my book: "Waffenleite Presenting NPEA Daggers of the Third Reich".
    Attached Files

Comment

i nearly fell of my seat ron...wonderful piece yet again !!!!

Comment

Thanks. You really need to buy my latest book on NPEA Daggers. John Merling and I have our collections of NPEA Daggers pictured to illustrate the differences and manufactures and techniques of these rare daggers. John has a larger collection of them than I do, but together we really cover most of the schools.

Comment

Rare WMW NPEA with Hanger

Believe it or not, here is the rarest manufacturer of NPEA Daggers: WMW that I bought MANY years ago off Manion's Auction and a real one. I know of only three of these from this manufacturer, all marked in the same way with two digit serial number and no school ID. This one is the only one with a frog that I have seen.
          Attached Files

Comment

great daggers

Comment

great rare pieces indeed. Have you done any research on the inscription?

Comment

Yes, the NPEA motto is also the motto of the German General Staff of the Army and in my book: Waffenleite.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on Yesterday.

Working...
                X