LW dagger History of Alcoso

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LW dagger History of Alcoso

I recently purchased an Alcoso LW dagger, 2nd edition. I once read some history on the Alcoso company but now cannot find the website I was on. Basically it stated that Alec Alcoso owned the company and was producing equipment long before the war. As time passed and the 30's came about he knew that his days were numbered as he was Jewish. The website stated that he eventually took his own life or was deported along with his family minus one daughter and they were exterminated in one of the camps. The lone daughter moved to Switzerland or somewhere in that area and after the war returned to Germany and started the company back up. Any experts out ther can confim this series of events.

I know I am probably incorrect on some of the actual events described above. This is a scenario that was described on a dagger website and having read it several months ago I cannot remember each and every word or description that was written by whomever ran the website. Thanks for any help in this matter.

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
X