Dagger stands

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dagger stands

Hi all!!!I have been looking for dagger stands to display my 2 daggers,but can not locate any for sale..Can anyone say where I can find some for sale??

I beleive Bill Shea sells them on his website. They are made out of clear plexi-glass.
    Cheers...Jeff

Comment

Skipper greenwade makes some killer ones as well!
      heres an example of mine with a balloon man army: (glass removed for the pic)
      Attached Files

Comment

Niblet-
        That looks really nice

Bill Sheas are great. I almost exclusively use his. His friend manufacturers them for him. I have many, many sets of his saber stands, both in 7, 5, and 1 configurations, as well as the dagger stands. The advantage to Bills stands, is that they allow both the storage and display of the edged weapon, and the scabbard itself. The scabbard rests behind the sword/dagger while on display in the rack. If anyone hasn't seen how the saber stands and have interest in seeing one complete with a set of 7 swords, let me know and i can post a photo of one of mine. They work for all daggers/sabers, including degens, sabers, schwerts, etc.

Bill has sales periodically, and a collector can save from between 10%-15%. I'm not advocating for Bill, but, IMHO, his are the very best.

Tom

Comment

I would like to see a photo of Bill's stands with daggers in them.

Comment

Ok-
            Take a look.
            Attached Files

Comment

Uno mas.

*** Sorry about the H2O marks. It's a neccessity. There's alot of...well...idiot crooks out there who steel photos and claim they own the pieces, only to then "sell" the items to unsuspecting people. It's a scam, and most of us know who the culprits are.

T
              Attached Files

Comment

Nice set up you have as well!

Comment

Thanks Niblet. It's tough to squeeze 6 or 7 daggers onto the various tiny shelves which only measure about 14"x14"x14". That's where the stands come into play. The saber stands are very effective and would make display nearly impossible for me if I didn't have them.

Comment

plenty of dagger stands on ebay

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 9,731 at 02:37 PM on Today.

Working...
                    X