Todays find SA dagger.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Todays find SA dagger.

Hello I just picked this one up today.The guy that brought it back said it came out of some guys house named shortz Or something like that.He was suposed to be the head of the department of finance?Any way he has two of these but I could only get this one. the makers name is Gebr.Becker. Hope you all like it. Thank you for any coments.
    http://s647.photobucket.com/albums/u...rmanstuff2009/

Unfortunatly there is no personalization on the dagger to tie to the person.

Blade is shot but a representative early SA dagger.

-wagner-

Comment

Please disregard the Japanese sword photos Sorry. Thanks.

Comment

Any other opinions . Thank you.

Comment

Hi Dav -

I agree with Wagner's comments. I believe that's your first SA, so congratulations. As long as you did not pay too much for it you are fine (under what one would cost here on the estand).

That's a good dagger to have as a representative example. However, if you are considering collecting more of them, in the long term it is in your best interest to buy the best conditioned SA dagger you can afford.
          Alitur vitium vivitque tegendo

Comment

Thank you for the comments.I dont collect daggers .Yes this is the first one of these I have ran acoss.That was a vet purchase. I just got this one to sale. Best regards.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on Yesterday.

Working...
            X