Emedals - Medalbook

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else with a Herder & Sohn (Diogenes) SA?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone else with a Herder & Sohn (Diogenes) SA?

I just picked up a pair of daggers fresh from a vet estate from a guy who doesn't deal with daggers, but is more into firearms. He got the p38, holster, bringback papers, pictures, a few medals and a firemans bayonet. I got a untouched Puma Heer dagger completely black with patina, portepee and hangers AND an absolute sweatheart of a Herder & Sohn SA dagger (Diogenes). I know this is a very rare maker- anyone else have one?

I'll eventually try to take some pics- I don't usually show my collection but in this case its so scarce it might be a good one for the community to have pics of. I've heard rumors this maker is a McSarr 9. I honestly don't give a hoot about maker rarity, but love the quality of this piece and its remarkable state of preservation... You just can't beat the fit of the cottage-industry super early SA's.

Josh

Originally posted by Josh B. View Post
    I just picked up a pair of daggers fresh from a vet estate from a guy who doesn't deal with daggers, but is more into firearms. He got the p38, holster, bringback papers, pictures, a few medals and a firemans bayonet. I got a untouched Puma Heer dagger completely black with patina, portepee and hangers AND an absolute sweatheart of a Herder & Sohn SA dagger (Diogenes). I know this is a very rare maker- anyone else have one?

I'll eventually try to take some pics- I don't usually show my collection but in this case its so scarce it might be a good one for the community to have pics of. I've heard rumors this maker is a McSarr 9. I honestly don't give a hoot about maker rarity, but love the quality of this piece and its remarkable state of preservation... You just can't beat the fit of the cottage-industry super early SA's.

Josh
    Love to se pics of that Herder SA

I dont have that maker, but i have a Mc sarr 9 Albert Mebus early SA

LH

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on Yesterday.

Working...
    X