ScapiniMilitaria

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

special thanks to paul hogle in selling me my first SS daggers!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

special thanks to paul hogle in selling me my first SS daggers!!

hi,I recieved my first 2 SS daggers last week from lakesidetrader and all i can say is that they are great.paul is an excellent curtiouse and honest buissnessmann that has described the 2 daggers,1 1933 version klass and 1 later version heinkels inbetween model perfectly and i just wanted to say an open THANKYOU PAUL!,and im really glad that i bought off him .when you get great service and someone thats willing to work with you(with part payments) but most importantly in this field is 100% honest all i can say is thanks and keep up the great work Paul!your a great person to deal with and ill be back many more times.Thanks and best regards from downunder Andreas!!! ps ill post a pic or 2 in the next few days,and thomas whitmanns book on SS daggers and swords is a must have for beginners like me as for experts,very highly recomended.thats all i wanted to say.Thanks im hooked

I am looking forward to some photo's.
    You are correct, Paul is a pleasure to deal with. I have purchased several items from him, he is a true gentleman.
    Wolfgang

Comment

He is a good guy.

Comment

Paul is a solid guy and can be counted amoungst the "good guys".

Comment

Hogle Daggers

Hi Andreas,

I too have a number of Hogle daggers and have been very pleased with each and every one of them. Paul is certainly deserving of his "Gentleman Dealer" reputation.

Regards,
          Stu

Comment

I bought an SA off Paul, good guy, good daggers. Now lets see these SS daggers

Comment

Yes Paul H is one of the best in "Class" dealer in the world.
              I have done many deals with him , and im always happy when i open the package.
              He is also helpful and give advices in some cases.

Ten tumbs up for Paul

Looking forward to see that SS daggers. Congrats a lot

Regards LH

Comment

You certainly made a good decision: when starting to collect in a new area of the hobby, only buy from a guaranteed source even if that implies a premium to the price.

There is no better choice than Paul Hogle of Lakesidetrader for this in my opinion.

Best regards,

Victorman

Comment

I also, have only had great dealings with Paul Hogle.

Gary

Comment

Guys i,ve never bought anything from Paul yet but he has help me out in the past on the authenticity of some items when i needed help badly. I really want to buy a nice SS dagger so i,ll give Paul shout when the time comes as he doesnt charge silly prices......Cheers Scott.

Comment

I've known Paul for years and I've often dealt with him, both for business and on personal matter, and I'm proud to call him "a friend".

A well deserved round of applause.

Now, we all want to see those SS EM's.

Comment

I agree with all the above, Paul is a trusted source of daggers, glad to see more of these items coming downunder

Now pics please.

Comment

One of the Best. ]

-wagner-

Comment

hi,ill post pics in 12 hours.ive just been busy in the last week..hope you like them.thanks Andreas

Comment

Originally posted by reness View Post
                              hi,ill post pics in 12 hours.ive just been busy in the last week..hope you like them.thanks Andreas
                              12 hours are gone

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on Yesterday.

Working...
                              X