#2 HJ Knife from 'STUFF'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

#2 HJ Knife from 'STUFF'

OK, here we go with the last item from last week's haul.
    This HJ Knife is not as in good a shape as the first one. The blade is not as clean as the other one and the restraining strap is missing completely. What it migh thave going for it is that it is a Robert Klaas...kising cranes.. od Solingen. Ther is a small chip out of the enamel at the top of the diamond. It was very hard to picture well enough to see, but it is there.
    Once again, I have no idea what these should be going for. Every single one I found on the E-stand is marked 'SOLD', with the asking price erased. Is $150, in this condition, high/low/about right???
    Really needing help with these to price them reasonably on the E-stand, whenever I put them there.
    Thanx in advance.
    Tim
    Attached Files

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

nice early klaas, rather alot of wear and tear but its original, you'd prob get $200 for it perhaps even more in todays market of $1000 hj's

Comment

$150 is low, that price range is usually reserved for HJ's with major defects like cracked/missing grips or without scabbard.
                  I'd start at $300 including shipping, come down to $275 then $250 if no one bites in a couple days.
                  Priority shipping in a box with delivery confirmation in the USA will be about $10-$12.
                  I wouldn't sell it for less than that unless you are really looking to unload it, should be sold within minutes if you put it for for $200.

Comment

!!!

Thanks for the info and the heads up on the price guide.
                    Tim

Comment

if you get that much its time to start selling mine good luck lets see how it goes and your right in saying nothing is more annoying than the sale prices removed from threads!

Comment

!!!

YEah, really! I thought we were all on the same team here and trying to help each other out!!!???!! I always leave up the price of stuff that I sell, as I hope that it will be a guide for others down the road. Before I sell anything, I go through the E-Stand to see what a like item is going for in there.
                        I figured, after hearing what these other guys said, that I'd start it at $350.
                        One thing I have learned is that you can always go down, but you can't go up!!!

Thanx,
                        Tim

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on Yesterday.

Working...
                        X