Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Name and mark on EARLY MODEL 1933 SS EM

Hi,

I recently bougth my first 1933 SS dagger, with a name and number lightly scratched into the grip. The name seems to be "MILDENBERGER", a name I found on the DAL of 44 and 43 (there is only one with that name in the list). The DAL mentioned under Dienststellung: /32 Sta; Title: Hptm.d.R.. However, I'm struggling to make sense of the mark"I/62". Can anyone explain me what this could be and where I could find more information on this?
    Thanks!

Originally posted by Hazheel View Post
    Hi,

I recently bougth my first 1933 SS dagger, with a name and number lightly scratched into the grip. The name seems to be "MILDENBERGER", a name I found on the DAL of 44 and 43 (there is only one with that name in the list). The DAL mentioned under Dienststellung: /32 Sta; Title: Hptm.d.R.. However, I'm struggling to make sense of the mark"I/62". Can anyone explain me what this could be and where I could find more information on this?
    Thanks!

Congrats with new SS in your collection

Do you have any pics to show and markings ?

"1 / 62" are unit markings .

Regards Lh 600

Comment

Thanks,

I do have pictures but I don't have the rights to upload attachments...
      Do you know whether the unit marking has anything to do with the "DienstStellung: /32"in the DAL? I feel like a complete rookie asking this kind of questions but that's probably because I am

Comment

Spend a few quid/euros and sign up its the best money you will spend all year regards steve

Comment

Originally posted by Hazheel View Post
          I do have pictures but I don't have the rights to upload attachments...
          all you have to do for pics is open a free photobucket.com account- post the pics there and include the http:// link in your post....

Brian

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on Yesterday.

Working...
          X