SA opinions pls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SA opinions pls

good evening gentlemen, not the greatest pics but what do you make of this SA, any idea of maker rarity, the wood grip looks to have a some hairline cracks if you look closely but it looks ok to me at least

iam looking at possibly purchasing this from an old collection from the guys son, i guess the collector has passed on. i would really apprieciate any info especially on its condition and likely value.

cheers
    mike

It's a 9/10 for rarity on the McSaar list... 10 being the rarest. Looks like it's in very nice condition...

Nice one, great find...

Comment

Can't make out the condition of the blade which after all most of the value is in.
      You wouldn't find one on a dealer site for under £300 if the blade is OK in the States, in the UK even more.
      Ant.

Comment

Hello Ant.
        Rare maker and very good condition. From my point of view the scabbard is the worst.
        The worth of this daggers is increasing every day. Difficult to find one like this for less than $650 or even more.

Comment

good show, thanks for the info guys just got to get my mitts on it now

mike

Comment

Gregorio, i agree completely with that evaluation, with better bictures we might say even more.
            Mike, move swiftly & ley us have pictures when you've got it
            Ant.

Comment

looks like this is off to Ardmore studios in Dublin according to the seller, offered alot more than i could for a documentry... off to a dusty unloved box somewhere then pah

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
              X