Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My first Dagger!

Gentlemen,

I have had this for a short time and now would like to share it! A Luftwaffe 2 model dagger by Eickhorn. I appreciate any comments or opinions. I hope the pictures do justice!
    Attached Files

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Mark, my comment is pretty damn nice. I like the gilding on the swastika. Luft daggers in my opinion are the nicest looking besides the high dollar daggers. get yourself a nice hanger and your all set! Glenn

Comment

Nice one...especially for your first. The gilting on the pommel swastika, desirable maker, nice condition, all add up to make that one you can be proud of.

Stick with pieces of this quality as you add to your collection - even if you have to pay a bit more from time to time - and you will never regret your purchases.

Welcome to the dark side!
              Skip

Comment

Nice gilted swaz, great grip and blade, a beautiful dagger overall. What's not to like? Congratulations on your first, you'll find you may have started an addiciton as hard to break as crack.

Comment

Guys I appreciate the feedback.

I am a little out of my element here, but have to admit that "those damned daggers" are very appealing. Especially when you are holding one in your hand! I guess this is the darkside that Skipper mentioned...a darkside seldom seen by a helmet collector unless he crosses certain boundaries!

I also agree, with most purchases in TR militaria, that when negotiating to get an item, paying a small premium is money well spent when you plan on holding it for a considerable time for you collection. Not to be confused with paying a outrageous amount for an item. This is an expensive hobby, but WA is a great and relatively safe place to do business.

Comment

Nice

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on Yesterday.

Working...
                    X