hitler youth dagger company?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hitler youth dagger company?

Hey , i have a hitler youth dagger with a strange company name bud i'm sure that he's real.On the sting of the blade you can see a stamp : A circle and in the circle stands in wMw and below wMw stands waffen en through the circle is a sword.Under the circle stood the inscription ges. geschutz. Who can tell me something about the company , is it rare?

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

WMW is the trademark of Max Weyersberg. I believe it is rare on a HJ knife. Could you post a clear photo of trademark.

Comment

I also thought it was Waffenfabrik Max Weyersberg. I haven't seen many on HJs at all. I dig the logo too, makes me think of a nice NPEA with a similar logo.

Comment

hey , i have new pictures of the trademark.What is NPEA?What do you think about the trademark?Isn't it a cummon trademark?

Comment

I copied this from Wittmann's site.....The National Political Educational Institute (Nationalpolitische Erziehungsanstalt) was an SS-run organization established for the purpose of training future leaders for the Reich. A number of NPEA schools were set-up throughout Germany and many of its occupied countries, with most leaders and instructors coming from the SS. JasonS

Comment

Prodigy,

I'm sort of sure WMW is a scarce if not rare maker of HJ knives. WMW is for certain a rare maker of NPEA daggers. I would say an original NPEA by WMW will bring many collectors to your door, or email inbox Nice pick up.

All the best, BG~

Comment

And how much is the dagger worth?

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on Yesterday.

Working...
              X