Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

High priced but complete with Box.

Comment

This is actually an "a" version, note the different send-receive switch to the "a1". The radio and box do not quite match. Quite badly corroded but worth saving if the price was a bit more realistic....

regards,

Funksammler

Comment

Rare, yes. But is it worth 4000 Euro ?
        I certainly will not buy it just for the rear cover....
        No original turned up yet, but one must keep searching.
        Thanks to FS there are some good photos to make a repro cover, though.

Ton.

Comment

Ton, btw, why did you remove your FuSprech's pictures from the first post?

Comment

Originally posted by Val View Post
            Ton, btw, why did you remove your FuSprech's pictures from the first post?
            They were removed automatically after some time because I posted them with Imageshack or photobucket or such sort. They remove pictures that are not viewed for a certain time or so, as I believe.
            If there is a better way to post pictues on this forum, please feel free to explain the procedure to me in a private message.
            (I am not such a computer guy.... no electronvalves in computer you see ;-) )

I will be happy to re-post them once a simple and durable procedure is known.

Ton.

Comment

Ton, i have found that Flickr is quite good and reliable.

https://www.flickr.com/

Behind this service is Yahoo, so there no need to afraid that soon they close their service or something like this happens with small companies. Also there's no such thing if pictures is not accessed enough amount of time they disappear.
              Check it out and if you like it, you can link your pictures from there.

Comment

Hi everyone,

Sorry I didn't repost the pictures earlier. I tried Flickr, but the site worked so strange that I set it aside and the project was overwelmed by all kinds of other things to do...

Anyway:

Hope this works.

Regards,

Ton.

Comment

So did you ever manage to fabricate the rear cover?

regards,

Funksammler

Comment

What battery powers the Fusp.a1?
                    Is this original battery, can you show it? Thanks.

Comment

The pictures FS sent me are stored on my computer. Still ready for when I can make the rear cover. (time...)
                      I did purchase an angle bending machine earlier this year....step one ;-)

The filament battery is a standard 2B19 lead acid. Common to other WH radios.
                      For anode power there is a 90V battery in the large space above.
                      (The FuSprech a1 does not have a vibrator power converter like the Feldfunks. This is pure battery power supply.)

Ton.

Comment

Does anybody have pictures of the antenna for the Fusprech.a1 ? Its different from the early rod antenna type for Feldfu.b , but are the only difference the lenght ?

Regards R

Comment

Or the manual for this one ?

Comment

Originally posted by ayf View Post
                            Does anybody have pictures of the antenna for the Fusprech.a1 ? Its different from the early rod antenna type for Feldfu.b , but are the only difference the lenght ?

Regards R
                            https://www.militariacollectors.netw...nksprecher-a1/

Comment

Here they are again.

Still haven't made a rear cover yet. Other projects demanding time and priorities shift now and then. But the a1 won't walk away. Some time it will get a back cover.

Ton.

Comment

If you happen to have one of these I would like some more photos of one. The ones I have simply do not show some of details I want to see. It would help to get pictures of the compartment that holds the door when it is in the stowed position. How does it attach to the bottom of the case? I would like to know more about the volt meter. Details of the meter face How big? Can you help? Also isn't there supposed to be a be a bag attached via a bracket that allows it to be removed? sqky shoeshine.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 4 users online. 0 members and 4 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X