Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unknown box...

Hi there,

can anyone help me identifying this box?

Dimesions are: 34cm wide; 39cm height and 19cm deep (outside measurements).

Thanks in advance
    Cheres Fritze

Looks like 5 W.S.

regards,

Funksammler

Comment

Big Thanks!!!

Indeed, havn't thought about the 5Watts unit... The positions for fixing the front plate fit!!!!

Puh, now the front and inside is missing... Seems this project will take a while till finished

Anyone any parts "on stock", some knobs, a front plate... ?

Kind regards
      Fritze

Comment

Are you going to refurbish the box?

Comment

Yep, especially the front cover... Box itself is in rather goog condition (compared to my last project a Torn Eb set), so a few hours should do it. I've to admit that I don't expect the box to look factory new

May I ask why you ask for this?

Comment

Originally posted by F.Knieriemen View Post
            Yep, especially the front cover... Box itself is in rather goog condition (compared to my last project a Torn Eb set), so a few hours should do it. I've to admit that I don't expect the box to look factory new

May I ask why you ask for this?
            Because I am currently working on one which was rotted through when I got it from Normandy but the steel frame is still good. But I intend to make it look like brand new original.
            I already got poplar plywood and aluminum sheet in exact same thickness as original. Frame and all hardware cleaned from rust. Right now I can`t move forward because my metal bending machine (chinese made) does not make quite same sharp edges as originals. And I won`t settle for less so I guess I am taking it to my local steel shop so they can do it on their commercial grade tool.

Comment

Ah, cool!

Good luck with the project... May be one day we can present our results

Still leaves my question open if anyone has some 5 W.S. "spare parts" for sale?

Cheers Fritze

Comment

Cheers Fritze[/QUOTE]

I have a TM-5 available, without the " Bicycle-part" + some cables
                rgds Ragnar

Comment

Originally posted by la5he@yahoo.no View Post
                  Cheers Fritze

I have a TM-5 available, without the " Bicycle-part" + some cables
                  rgds Ragnar
                  Can you send some pictures, maybe we get together if you intend to sell it

Thx & best regards
                  Fritze

Comment

...my question is still open - anyone has some 5 W.S. "spare parts" for sale?

Cheers Fritze

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                    X