Billy Kramer

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Was there a Prüftaffel for the FuG 16 transceiver?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Was there a Prüftaffel for the FuG 16 transceiver?

Deviating from my general collecting interests, I've obtained a FuG16 set. Was there a standard Prüftaffel for this set that I can re-create?

Thanks

Yes there was, or at least some of Trenkle's books contain a picture of what appears to be a Prueftafel for the FuG 16 Z. One of the issues with the FuG 16 is that different versions were introduced in relatively quick succession (FuG 16, 16Z,ZE,ZS,ZY) all with different peripherals so there would not have been a single model Prueftafel for all models.

Which model of Fug16 to you have?

regards,

Funksammler

Comment

Fug16 - no letters after.

Comment

Have a look here: http://fykse.dnsalias.com/bilder/album_fly/

The photograhps show a FuG16 ground set. This version probably contains the standard FuG16 set.

It appears to contain the FuG16 with mounting frame and connection box, the U17 with mounting frame, the AAG16 and a connection panel.

regards,

Funksammler

Comment

Originally posted by Funksammler View Post
          Have a look here: http://fykse.dnsalias.com/bilder/album_fly/
          The photograhps show a FuG16 ground set. This version probably contains the standard FuG16 set.It appears to contain the FuG16 with mounting frame and connection box, the U17 with mounting frame, the AAG16 and a connection panel.
          regards,Funksammler
          I had a test "rack" for FUG 16/17 once but parted with it when we moved back from Denmark. It is with some German collector now but I cannot remember who ! Perhaps Guenter Huetter knows.
          rgds Ragnar

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
          X