Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Wehrmacht communication equipment collection small exhibition

Hi everyone!

Last Saturday we had a small exhibition in northern Hungary (Drégelypalánk) where I first came out with the fruits of my last two years' collecting activity.
    I made a short video about the booth, you may download it from here:
    1. FullHD version: https://rainstorm.org/~celtic/dregelypalank.mp4
    2. DVD version: https://rainstorm.org/~celtic/dregelypalank_DVD.avi
    The music comes from the Torn.E.b on the desk (the internal parts are replaced with modern tech, the originals are for sale, you may see them here if interested: https://rainstorm.org/~celtic/Padre/TornEb/).

From left to right:
    •Torn.E.b (1941) with two Kopfhörer (one Telefunken EH333 and one Luftwaffe Seibt Fl-127010)
    •Amtsanschließer33 (RB&Co 1942) connected via a Vermittlungskabel FF16 to
    •FF33 Kriegsmarine version (SA 1941) connected via a Vermittlungskabel FF33 to
    •FF33 (SAF 1939, serial 0058 !!!) connected via 20m two cored Gummikabel to
    •another FF33 (maker: pvk -can anyone help with the actual maker name?- 1943E Ark.) - you cannot see this one on the vid.
    •Brustmikrofon (SAF 1941) with Doppel(!)mithörer (1940, 2*54Ω parallel connected(!), that equals with the 27Ω of the speaker capsule in the Handapparat33)
    •Feldmeßgerät (Paul Gossen, 1935).
    Every item in working condition.

Grüß: Csaba

Last edited by csmagdo; 07-16-2013, 05:17 AM.

Did you replace the internals of the Torn.E.b with new parts?

Comment

Hi Yuri,

I had to. Too many electro components were missing. Without those it would be almost impossible to make it work.
      The mechanical parts are still available if anyone interested: https://rainstorm.org/~celtic/Padre/TornEb/

Grüß: Csaba

Comment

Csaba,

Welcome to the forum.

It is unfortunate that a historical object had to be reduced from its initial state (as incomplete as it was). There are resin face-plates on the market that can be used for re-enacting purposes.

The goal of this forum is to preserve these radios in an original state as much as possible. We can help with advice and even some of us with missing components.

Comment

Hi Yuri,

ok, here's the complete story: everything you see on the desk in the video is mine, but the radio. The owner's decision was this, I couldn't and from a certain point I didn't want to argue with a 70+ yrs man.
          The rest of the equipment is restored in original working condition (according to the Forum's goal as well as to mine).
          So if you separate the Torn.E.b from the rest, I'm not that carving evil guy anymore

And, thanks for every help offered!

Csaba

Comment

Thank you Csaba. I did not mean to denigrate in any way. Very glad your heart is in the right place, and again, welcome to the forum.

Yuri

Comment

@csmagdo, very nice display!
              I envy your phone with that low serial number

This is my latest display from Poland. Military event called "Mission West"
              Everything in working condition.

Comment

Both displays are excellent.

Comment

yes........both very nice displays,thanks for taking the time to post........dave

Comment

Hi Is3,

splendid! Tnx. for sharing, I have a lot to work in order to have such a complete setup...

A couple of questions: I see the lether case of the Brustmikrofon, that should contain a Mithörer as well (which is in your neck with the Stahlbügel). The Mithörer has a separate case (I also see it, it includes the Kopfriemen in the top part as well). What contains originally the case of the Brustmikrofon? As I presume:
                    • the Brustmikrofon itself
                    • the Verlängerungskabel to be attached to the FF33. How long is that?
                    • the complete Mithörer lether case? or just the 3 parts? (Mithörer + Stahlbügel + Kopfriemen)

Tnx again, and to all who viewed mine!

Csaba

Comment

Great displays!

Comment

@csmagdo

I don't know exactly about contents of Brustmikrofon pouch. I believe that set should contain Brustmikrofon + Verlängerungskabel + Kopffernhörer 33 + Kopfriemen.

My cable for Verlängerungskabel is not original. I don't know exact length.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                        X