Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Connecting Klappenschranke

Hi guys,

I now have three Kl. Klappenschranke zu 10 leitungen (with two Amtszusatz 33) in my collection and I want to set up a Nachrichten display. But, I have several questions.

I want to individually connect the three Klappenschranke to eachother. I can connect two of them with the use of the ''Vermittlungskabel 10'' that I have, but then I don't know how to connect the third one. Should I connect them with one of the cables which are in front, or are these only intended for calling?

If multiple 10 line units were used, how were they connected? Furthermore, what would be the power source of such a set up? Not Feld-Elementen I assume, but rather an larger size battery or...?

Thanks in advance.

Regards Edgar

If you want to use more than one klappenschrank, you don't use the 30-pin plug to interconnect them. This will result in the same 10 lines connecting to both exchanges.

The interconnections are purely done by plugging the "vermittlungskabel" between the different exchanges. The challenge will be to place the three exchanges as close togehter as possible, as the cables do not have a very long reach.

I recently saw some interesting photographs on Ebay of three 10 line exchanges places over each other in a wooden frame. Two where on shelves with the third one standing on top of the frame. There was space for the Amtszusaetze on each level. The exchanges were held in place with wooden brackets. Can't find the photograph back unfortunately...

regards,

Funksammler

Comment

Thanks for your reply. Can you remember the frame being painted or just unpainted wood? Was it on a table or something like that?

With the vermittlungskabel you mean one of the 10 cables/lines per klappenschrank?

Comment

Originally posted by Funksammler View Post
        I recently saw some interesting photographs on Ebay of three 10 line exchanges places over each other in a wooden frame. Two where on shelves with the third one standing on top of the frame. There was space for the Amtszusaetze on each level. The exchanges were held in place with wooden brackets. Can't find the photograph back unfortunately...
        Here are some photos from Nachrichtenstaffel 8/33 in Norway showing a rack for three 10 line Klappenschranken and a FF33 with only the crank sticking out of the front panel:

Comment

Wow, what a cool series of photo's! Very interesting, thanks. However, in this case there does not seem to be any space for Amtszusatze.

Can anyone give me some additional information (type etc) about:

- The speaker
          - The clock / uhr (not a normal dismantled stationsuhr by the look of it)
          - The vertical implemented box with 20 exchanges?
          - The switches? Military type?

I would like to make such a display within some years (but probably with three Amtszusatze also, so then I need to know what to look for.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
          X