Unknown F33 type

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unknown F33 type

Does anyone know anything about this seemingly F33 type phone? I am led to believe that the connector on the end of the unit is for somone wearing a gas mask!? At any rate I have never seen a picture of this type is it possibly a post war modification? Grateful for any assistance.

Andy

This is a Deutsche bahn FF33. De big fitting is to plug it in on the Bahn central network.
    I recently bought one in Leipzig but it was post war modded. Most of them are. I'm not sure if yours is original or post-war modified.

Comment

Indeed a "Tragbarer Fernsprecher W/OB 35 trgb." , from 1935 until after the war manufactured specially for the German railways. From the materials of the switches and the dialling disk I would hazard a guess that this a postwar made example.

regards,

Funksammler

Comment

This is my RB phone.
        It had an original 1945 headset in mint condition, I used it to complete my late 1944 Tischfernsprecher.

(the wrinkle paint also seems to be post-war. It is all build of original wartime parts, just modified or reworked after the war)

Comment

Thanks for the assistance guys

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
          X