432Hz: Crazy Theory Or Crazy Fact

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

432Hz: Crazy Theory Or Crazy Fact

For those of you who live the technical side of frequency studies, and not just related to radios, but to much more.... It seems other forums seem to have the same problems we do here at times, but I think if one takes the time to sit down, and digest this article , taking the consideration of good and bad, and a few naysayers, about for example: tuning ones guitar to 432hz, as opposed to 440Hz, the differences can audibly be discerned to be much more pleasant and enjoyable to the listening ear..as the article touches briefly on nazi studies of frequencys and its effects on people and how to use to advantage in using music to cause response. (civilian related not camp experiments)

So go ahead feel free to ragg me if you don't like the article ,I didn't write it, but I found it stimulating, and wanted to pass it on as food for thought. I am sure it will stimulate thought on the subject if you have never heard of it, as it may be something familiar for some and not for others.,After reading this article on the subject, and now have been introduced to the concept I found it compelling beyond any forum, and just may be a bit of food for thought for the most discerning eggheads here too, who digest this stuff in heart beats with no lack of recall. Im sure there will be comments, and that's welcomed. Lets tune in , and get the radio boys take on 432Hz. and for those of you who are musicians , especially guitar players....you will really find this interesting, and who knows , if one person enjoys its worth reading..and worth postin

http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/colum...ml?no_takeover

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
X