Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unknown german headphones

Hi all, here are my headphones.

Any idea who did use them? Please help with the identification.

I am ready to sell them or trade them - what would be the fair price if I put them on the e-stand?

Thank you.

Pavel

The single headphone has a Lutwaffe capital 'L' in front of the number code. The other is a throat micro with some special plug. I'm not sure if the combination is some kind of FlaK observer's set.

Carles
    Attached Files

Comment

I was told that these are called L38 headsets by collectors (every part on the unit starts L38...) I have seen them for sale recently for 150USD

Comment

I have seen the funny five pin plug before, but I can't quite place it. To me it appears that this gear has been put together from a standard throat microphone and earpiece post war. The cable between the microphone switchbox and plug does not appear to be original (the Germans did not use patternted clotch cable). On an original period headset I would expect to find that standard five pin plug as found on field telephones (this was also used on Flak guns etc).

Sorry to be the bringer of bad news, but you still have a nice earpiece and a reasonable throat mike.

regards,

Funksammler

Comment

The five-pin plug belongs to the post-war Czech field telephone (TP25) central.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
          X