Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unkown microphone

Hi all,

It belonged to my father, who picked it up somewhere right after WWII. All I know is what you see on the photos. I couldn't find it on any of the Wehrmacht microphones photos available on the net. I don't know what was the use of the 2 additional holes - extra connectors? Perhaps you can recognise this item.

I attach below all the photos.

Thanks in advance for your help,
    Adam

1 week, >60 views, no answer.

Is it so rare that no one can recognise it?
    It it so obvious that no one cares to answer?
    Or is it a wrong forum for such questions?

Thanks anyway,
    Adam

Comment

Jerry

It is certainly rare.

Not so obvious that nobody will take the time to reply.

Definately the right forum to ask in. There some of the most knowledgeable collectors of German communications equipment in the WORLD on here. If they are stumped, then you have a real odd piece there. No doubt it is genuine though.

If I had to guess, it would be from some sort of permanent fortification communication system.

Neil

Comment

Just let mee guess, this is not a microphone, it is a "mother in law" receiver. Connect it to a telephone line, or a spare headset socket, and listen when the button the button is pressed.

Could you please mesure the recistanse of the element. If less than 200 ohms, I'm sure I'm right.

If more, I'm not so sure.
        kabel
        Last edited by kabel; 10-27-2009, 03:10 AM. Reason: spelling

Comment

SpookyDad, kabel - thanks for your comments. I will measure the resistance and will post results.
          Just one more question - can anyone identify the manufacturers logo (the one in the circle with letters over each other)? Hard to google that

Best rgds,
          Adam

Comment

I believe that the old NB logo belonged to Eumig. They made radios back in the 30's until the 70's or 80's.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
            X