Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bill Howard Dies!

http://www.armyradio.com/arsc/custom...man_Radios.htm

I just found out Bill Howard passed away. He was a collector of militay radios and had a museum. I had done work for him and had sold him many items over the years. His sight I think was one of the first German radio collections I had seen in the USA. He will be missed. I never had a chance to visit him but I was planning to. Goes to show you, do it now as you never Know. He museum is closed but his web sights are still up.

Alan

http://www.wlhoward.com/

Comment

Bill Howard

Bill was always good about answering questions. He'll be missed!

Comment

BillHoward

I had the good fortune to visit Bill some years ago, when I was in Fla on business. We kept in touch ever since and I helped him with information and hardware for his Nazi-German collection.
        He was a true gentleman and will be greatly missed

RIP

Ragnar Otterstad, Telemark Norway

Comment

William L. Howard RIP.

Dear ua1osm,

First, thank you for your thoughtful expression of sympathy. I know who you are because Bill had some photos of your family and your home in his files. By way of introduction, I am Bill's first cousin. Since he never married and has no children, I spent ten days in Florida helping sort his things.

I am sorry to say his affairs were not in "military" order which is making it very difficult for his executor to follow his wishes. I can assure you that his collection will be kept together. Until the papers are signed, I am not at liberty to say more than that. The trustee of his collection, his family, his lawyer and his executor are trying very hard to care out Bill's intent.

Olivia Barr

=============================================
          Our friend Bill Howard died yesterday evening at 6:15pm. God bless all of you for your many tributes to Bill and the friendship you shared with him over the years.
          "Rest eternal grant to him, Lord. Let light perpetual shine upon him. May his soul and the souls of all the faithful departed through the mercy of God rest in peace."

Fr Bob
          =============================================

On Tue, May 6, 2008 at 11:32 AM, Mark Foltarz wrote:

Hello All,

Has anyone heard from Bill this past week ?

I tried to visit him on Sunday and he was at the house. Also he has not answered last weeks emails.

Thanks in advance.

Mark

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
          X