New Torn. Fu. g

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Torn. Fu. g

This is my new Torn. Fu. g. There are a few items that are missing, such as the whip antenna, two mast sections, and the base to the "non-coil" mast. If anyone should ever run into spares of these, please let me know as I will gladly buy them. The exterior looks like it was camouflage painted during the war. Other than some peeling paint on the face plate and on the outside, the Fug is in excellent condition. The interior is pristine, and the battery was also included. The battery retaining strap rotted away, and I will have to replace it with an identical material - which is no problem.

http://www.desyatnik.com/radios/Torn_Fu_g.php

Yuri

Does it Work!

Looks like no ones been playing with it

I will tune mine to 3mhz tonight.

standing By!

Alan

Comment

Alan,

Man, I wish we could talk with it. Even if you lived around San Francisco, I would not be able to communicate because of the crappy hills around me.

It does look like no one has messed with it, so I'm very hopeful that it will work after I carefully test it.

Yuri
      KI6DUA

Comment

Unbelievable........after 65 the original battery that came with my Torn. fu. g still has power!!!! Almost 1 volt. That's amazing.

Yuri

Comment

Yuri,

thats just fantastic and you got a good price on that one from French Ebay! Just a great looking radio! Congratulations!

Best wishes, Paul....

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
          X