Torn.Fu.g

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Torn.Fu.g

What's peoples opinion on this? A high price or about right? I held back on the bidding.... hopefully will have one some day!

Ebay# 260235185986

Best wishes, Paul.

Very nice catch. Being on french ebay I belive this to be a deal and well below its value. This radio almost never comes up for auction making it very rare indeed!!!! I have maybe seen 2 other forsale, other the past 25 years. I would consider this the best german back pack radio made durring the war. There are tons of pictures of this radio in use. They work well and must have gotton the job done. I know mine is still working 60 years plus later. I just replaced the caps in the power supply, and you can't tell I did. Look down on the post its there under my torn Fug. I think these radios are scarce because they were used and then destroyed to prevent capture.

Regards
    Alan

Comment

And your Torn. Fu. g is absolutely amazing, Alan.

Yuri

Comment

I sold one on German ebay a couple of years back. Better condition than the radio listed in the first thread but missing the antenna.

Went for about the same money.

Regards.

Jim

Comment

The german radio market has changed alot $$$$$$$$ in the last 2 years. You could get a nice torn eb for $300 and they are still as common as ever.

Alan

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
          X