X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Joachim08 View Post
    Hi everybody,

my addiction to old radios and WWII equipment started some 21 years back when i bought a VE301dyn radio at a local radio fleamarket... I run a homepage about all the Volks-receivers www.ve301.de. As i am from Germany its in German language at the present only.

Some 15 years bac i got hold of a LW.E.a and KW.E.a which were in mint condition. The preowner got them from the British army in Germany. I assume they were never used. Unfortunately i sold most of my gear 10 years back when we moved to a different location.
    Currently i own most of the VE's and DKE's and EZ6, FUG16, two Torn.E.b, one KW.E.a, Braun BSK238 and after war boatanchor Siemens E309 and Racal 17L.

Looking forward to exchange lots of informations etc. in the future !

Regards from Germany

Joachim
    Wellcome to the subforum of WAF, Joachim!

Read the threads and enjoy!

In a quick read of your webpage, by translators online, seems very interesting..... I add to my Favorites for further reading.....

Jan.

Comment

Welcome to the forum. Just out of curiosity, how did you hear about us?

Yuri

Comment

Originally posted by Yuri Desyatnik View Post
        Welcome to the forum. Just out of curiosity, how did you hear about us?

Yuri
        Simple: I was looking for informations about the KW.E.a. The sixth hit was about your homepage, Yuri. Then, if you search for your name you will get several hits about your postings in this forum. That made me curious.
        Interestingly the abbreviation KWEA means in German language "Army recruiting office"

Joachim

Comment

Equipment i have

Hello
          sorry forgot to post Equipment i have,
          A torn Fu B1, (repro battery box,
          A torn EB Complete set on the way
          10 line swtchboard with dialer
          5 field phones, backpack cable reel
          desk phones, and other small stuff
          always looking for more!

John

Comment

Hello Yuri
            my name is John pyne
            i have been collecting Communication equipment for a few years switchboards, field phones,
            i just recently started adding radio equipment ,
            I have a
            Torn Fu B1 with repro battery box, ( im looking for an original battery box for it)
            i have a Torn EB complete set on the way from the netherlands
            a ten line switchboard with dialer
            a few field phones
            two different types of desk phones
            backpack cable reel
            handheld cable reel
            and all the small items for radios
            headphones
            morse keys
            power cable
            microphones
            ETC.
            great forum!

if anyone is interested
            i have an Original power cable for sale
            its in great shape

John

Comment

Hi all,

My name is Fred and I am a 17 year old collector from Connecticut. I collect a lot of things but signals is one of my huge interests. I am in my signals squad in my reenactment unit andwe do a really good display. My most recent buy was a fur signals back pack marked number 3 in really good condition. I love collecting those packs and just anything I can get. One day I hope to own some original radios too.

Regards,
              Fred

Comment

Welcome to the forum Fred. You are at the right place. There are definitely good radios that you can get for a good price. The Torn.E.b is a good starting point. It's a very nice receiver that is very representative of that time period's technology.

Let us know if you have any more questions.

Yuri

Comment

FJR-5 UK Renactment signals section

Hi Just got a Torn Eb from Austria - pics posted on the Torn Eb power supply thread, we are looking to do a Luftwaffe radio section at Public Living history events, we are urgently seeking more equipment and accessories need not even be working or complete. we have a website www.fjr-5.co.uk we are starting from scratch so ALL help appreciated.

Many thanks
                  Chris C

Comment

Originally posted by Gusbucket13 View Post
                    Hi Just got a Torn Eb from Austria - pics posted on the Torn Eb power supply thread, we are looking to do a Luftwaffe radio section at Public Living history events, we are urgently seeking more equipment and accessories need not even be working or complete. we have a website www.fjr-5.co.uk we are starting from scratch so ALL help appreciated.

Many thanks
                    Chris C
                    Hello everyone ... this thread!
                    I got into financial difficulties and I am the owner of FeldFu-C. Overall, it is still in good original condition without any intervention-what. Missing only the battery pack. Photo arguing to view it. I turn to you because you collectors, if they had someone interested to buy it from me, contact me by e-mail: mitass28wp@hotmail.cz
                    Thanks

Comment

[/IMG]
                      Originally posted by MITASS28 View Post
                      Hello everyone ... this thread!
                      I got into financial difficulties and I am the owner of FeldFu-C. Overall, it is still in good original condition without any intervention-what. Missing only the battery pack. Photo arguing to view it. I turn to you because you collectors, if they had someone interested to buy it from me, contact me by e-mail: mitass28wp@hotmail.cz
                      Thanks

Comment

FuG 10

Hello! I am reconstructing the FuG 10 Luftwaffe system , with the EZ6 radio box . Showing you some pics. Looking for the EZ6 frame! And some small bits and pieces.

Best Chris
                        Attached Files

Comment

La6nca

Hello.
                          I am New here on the forum.
                          I collect German WW2 communication equipment.
                          I work with designing broadcast and studio equipment.
                          Many of my design ideas come from my German WW2 radios.
                          I have an Internet page with some of my collection.

http://www.laud.no/ww2/

Comment

Welcome. I must say we all have admired your collection and your website for years now. Your comments will be very enlightening.

Comment

Greetings - I am new to this forum, I have a WW2 German Wehrmacht F33 (Feldfernsprecher 33) Field Telephone network comprising of 10 F33 units a 10 line field telephone exchange (klappenschrank) as well as a number of original peripherals. The whole set up is fully functional, I attach some pictures of my kit.

Comment

Hello. My name is Michael from Queensland, Australia. I am interested in all aspects of radio restoration and collecting, in particular WW2 receivers and transmitters etc. I also enjoy studying German WW2 equipment, which is almost unknown in Australia. I have an E10aK, Ez6 and now a Telefunken E52a-1, an extremely rare receiver here, which I am in the process of slow restoration. I am seeking others who can assist. I need a scan of the rainbow dial, and the external case markings, as well as general advice. I have so far restored the audio module and replaced the variable BFO function , the cut off BFO shaft extension next in line. The receiver is completely stripped for case and main chassis clean and paint. I also need template for power supply hinged case cover (missing)and DF cover. I consider it lucky that no mods had been carried out except for variable BFO removal, and all alignment points still sealed from original factory.

Thanks... Michael (Weathersat)

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X