No announcement yet.

Police M43 cap opinions please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I find the dirt build up in the thread of the tag interesting but there are simply too many anomolies for me in this cap to like it Howard. The eagle is a unfolded version that was not likely attached in this manor; as already said the name tag is for Feuerwehr, they used dark blue M43 caps. Although Polizei M43 caps come in many variations and styles, IMO this is a put together.

Comment

I am not up on M-43s, but I know they were worn by the Feuerschutzpolizei, which wore police green uniforms/caps, so wouldn't this be an FSP cap?
      NEC SOLI CEDIT

Comment

Originally posted by billbert View Post
        The body of the cap appears original to me..
        The rest and when it was applied..Hmmm
        Billbert
        Exactly billbert
        Give a man an opinion and you feed him for a day,
        teach a man to use the "search" function on the WAF and you feed him for a lifetime.

Comment

Dear Howard, with all due respect, but I noticed your offering on Estand just now of this very same cap as being a 100% untouched original? I'm certainly not the gate keeper here but what your subject cap posting in this thread at least concluded, that it raised concerns among some of us. Of course it is your good right to ignore these opinions but it would have perhaps been a good idea to have refered to this discussion link in your sales thread?

Best
          Last edited by Zauberflöte; 11-07-2019, 12:29 PM.

Comment

Cap

Thank you guy's I just checked in and saw the opinions. I will adjust my sale accordingly. Much appreciated.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
            X