deutsche industrie?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

deutsche industrie?

Is deutsche industrie a legitimate manufacturer of Third Reich visor caps, or just a fantasy manufacturer? I’ve never heard of them before, but came across an eBay listing that sold today, with this manufacturer and was just curious if any of you have heard of or seen an authentic visor produced by deutsche industrie?
    Last edited by CocoSmithington; 06-11-2019, 05:58 PM. Reason: Grammatical error

I once owned this WW1 marine visor and had no issues with it, although I believe Chris was skeptical of it
    Attached Files

Comment

I think I recall seeing deutsche industrie stamped on the leather sweatbands in some original officer overseas hats.

Glenn
      "A Man's Got to Know His Limitations"

Comment

Originally posted by R.Beck View Post
        I once owned this WW1 marine visor and had no issues with it, although I believe Chris was skeptical of it
        Thank you for the response. Nice WW1 visor. Really appreciate the lesson.

Comment

Originally posted by Glenn McInnes View Post
          I think I recall seeing deutsche industrie stamped on the leather sweatbands in some original officer overseas hats.

Glenn
          Thank you for your response. I am glad to be a member of this forum. So much knowledge to go around. I am always happy to learn something new.

Comment

It is often used by Janke stamped into the leather of their sweatbands.
            However, it is seen utilized by various makers, both Imperial and TR.
            NEC SOLI CEDIT

Comment

Various itinerations of the Deutsche Industrie Janke stamp/logo:
              Attached Files
              NEC SOLI CEDIT

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
              X