Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SS and Heer Caps

Hello everyone,

An aquintance of mine has a friend whos father recently passed. The daughter of the deceased who is selling these hats said that her father was an officer during WW2 and she believes he brought them back with him. Unfortunately these are the only pictures I have at the moment and I am trying to get more photos or hopefully go see them in person. Id like to get any thoughts on the pictures I do (I know its not much). I will post more when I can get them. I'm not very knowledgeable on headgear in general so if I am able to go and see them in person could you tell me what I can look for to verify they are original. Thank you in advance for any help.

-Matt

Pictures

Again I am sorry that this is all I have at the moment. Any help would be appreciated.
    Attached Files

Comment

SS caps are fake

Comment

Originally posted by Gran Sasso View Post
        SS caps are fake
        Very bad even from 20 meters away
        Give a man an opinion and you feed him for a day,
        teach a man to use the "search" function on the WAF and you feed him for a lifetime.

Comment

For sure SS are fakes

Carlo

Comment

He obviously brought them back. We just don't know from where? J

Comment

Thinking maybe the Panzer was a bring back..and maybe the others added from back of magazines in the 60s and 70s when they were peddling them..Billbert

Comment

Hats

It looks like they are going to send me some more pics of the hats tonight. Ill tell them not to bother with the SS caps since we've established that they are not original.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                X