Veterinarian Officers hat for review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Veterinarian Officers hat for review

Ive been asked to post this hat to see if it has any issues, the hat is not marked.
    Thanks for any help we can get.
    Attached Files

Nole, is there any evidence of the chin cord buttons having been moved? It looks like one of two things to me: An issue-quality Veterinarian cap (no markings, etc.) or a civilian justice official cap.

Don

Comment

I agree with DonC here but would lean more towards a justice official (seems like a civilian lining)... Kurt

Comment

cap

I dont think the cord has been taken off, it came with its matching jacket and pants which are Veterinarian, but justice official is a rare hat ? That would be worth more then a veterinarian hat?

Comment

Nole, I would think that a Veterinary/General Staff visor (same Waffenfarbe, which is why you almost never see these sold as Veterinary on dealer's sites) would command a higher price than a civil cap. That's just my opinion, and maybe Stonemint or Kurt may be better able to answer that question.

Don

Comment

Is the band black? If so, it would be Feuerschutzpolizei.
            NEC SOLI CEDIT

Comment

Justice bands are a lighter green than WH badge cloth:
              (credit: Bill U)
              Attached Files
              NEC SOLI CEDIT

Comment

Originally posted by stonemint View Post
                Is the band black? If so, it would be Feuerschutzpolizei.

It is green, I’ve seen it in person.
                It is Vet IMO as the trousers and tunic it came with .

Best,
                Dion
                Iam Uncle Sam
                That’s who Iam
                Been hiding out
                In a rock and roll band

Comment

Out of curiosity does the folded up newspaper have a title, town name and date?

Comment

It’s clearly not black, dark green band. Hard to find set to be honest but not a lot of veterinarian collectors out there. Cool set though. Matt

Comment

Originally posted by afrikasandman View Post
                      but not a lot of veterinarian collectors out there.
                      I happen to know of one Veterinarian cap collector out there - who would be happy to add that cap to his collection.

Comment

Justice has a much deeper reddish hue - almost like the maroon color of the background here on WAF.

Here's a pic of some Judicial material for sale on ebay by WAF member jmcm: https://www.ebay.com/itm/JUSTICE-OFF...EAAOSwEQFZqX1N
                        Attached Files

Comment

It is an Erel's place with a veterinary pipig that I have, not justice
                          my 2 cent

Carlo

Comment

Bob, I was referring to the civil justice service. Jim's offering is for Heer justice officials and military judges, which is more of a Bordeaux red. Civil justice officials used a carmine color like the uniform that Stone posted above..

Don
                            Last edited by DonC; 05-09-2018, 07:39 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Waffenreich View Post
                              Justice has a much deeper reddish hue - almost like the maroon color of the background here on WAF.

Here's a pic of some Judicial material for sale on ebay by WAF member jmcm: https://www.ebay.com/itm/JUSTICE-OFF...EAAOSwEQFZqX1N
                              This is often confused or compared to Nebel farbe, J

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X