• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

m43 cap

ever see a M43 with one button?
    Attached Files

M43

Single button Army M43's are pretty rare, if original, as you know more common to the SS and Luftwaffe. I have seen a few war time photos, so they did exist. No doubt a late war production. Collectors Guild had one some time ago, and it sold. Any other pictures, and MM or RBNr's? They were made but it's a gamble and maybe tough to resell, just my opinion.

Comment

M-43 single button

Georgio - I have the exact same hat ----- only a size stamp '57' on a rayon loining - mine has some wear and sweat staining - I will post pictures soon or we can compare when I see you. I have had mine since 1991

Mike Kosulandich

Comment

Some late war WH M43's with a single button and size only were made by the manufacturers of RAD M43's. As the war progressed and went badly for Germany, the need for RAD M43's decreased as the need for WH M43's increased.

Many of these WH single button M43's are made from the same type & shade of wool as RAD M43's. They often only have a size marking and no RB/ RF number but not always,

Chris
        Attached Files

Comment

RAD Officer example on top

WH officer factory made & adapted from an RAD officer on the bottom right,

Chris
          Attached Files

Comment

here is my
            Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
            X