Deutsche Jägerschaft Headgear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hdmarley View Post
    No opinions on a value? Feel free to pm me if you wish. Just looking for a fair price range

Cheers,

hdmarley
    Forestry visors, though beautiful, aren't that desired unfortunately. They usually sit around on dealer's sites for 400.00 to 500.00 USD $ forever. I'd personally value this a bit higher as it is an early Erel and thus a VERY desirable maker. You just need to find a headgear geek who'll pay a little extra ... Kurt

Comment

Originally posted by Kurt View Post
      Forestry visors, though beautiful, aren't that desired unfortunately. They usually sit around on dealer's sites for 400.00 to 500.00 USD $ forever. I'd personally value this a bit higher as it is an early Erel and thus a VERY desirable maker. You just need to find a headgear geek who'll pay a little extra ... Kurt

Thanks for your input my friend. I agree forestry visors do bring that range. I recently sold one for $500. But this is a much rarer Deutsche Jagerschaft visor. I collect DJ but I have no knowledge of makers vs rarity ect... So I feel is worth more given the rarity of the organization. But I value your input Kurt and agree its value is more.

Cheers my friend,

hdmarley
      Last edited by hdmarley; 09-06-2013, 06:39 AM.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
      X