M 42 cap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

M 42 cap

Guys could you please give me your opinion about this cap ? Original or good repro/ fake ?
    Attached Files

Original,IMO

Glenn
    "A Man's Got to Know His Limitations"

Comment

From what I see a good original one IMO.
      Chris

Comment

Good stuff from Ebay
        Best Jarek

Comment

unfortunately I didn't make it and it was bought by someone else - it seems it was someone from here as it wasn't bought till today when I shown it for confirmation about originality. I should bought it and than ask.

Anyway thank you very much for your help.
          Last edited by anmarlodz; 07-27-2011, 11:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by anmarlodz View Post
            unfortunately I didn't make it and it was bought by someone else - it seems it was someone from here as it wasn't bought till today when I shown it for confirmation about originality. I should bought it and than ask.

Anyway thank you very much for your help.
            Nice original, I have seen a panzer M-42 by this same maker.

Hopefully you have just learned a hard lesson. When you show something for answers and do not have it on hold...you are likely to loose it to someone who already knows it is original, especially if offered at a good price.

Always risky to show anything before you own it. Risky to buy without knowing for sure, it goes both ways.

Richard

Comment

+1 Billbert

Comment

Originally posted by Richard P View Post
                Nice original, I have seen a panzer M-42 by this same maker.

Hopefully you have just learned a hard lesson. When you show something for answers and do not have it on hold...you are likely to loose it to someone who already knows it is original, especially if offered at a good price.

Always risky to show anything before you own it. Risky to buy without knowing for sure, it goes both ways.

Richard

It was quite cheap - cost only 220 euro and it was 'buy it now' auction. I was very pissed when it shows up that somebody bought after I put it for opinion ( for last 9 days anybody bought and few hours before auction ends and after I put photos of it here - it was gone ).

I was 90% sure that it was good one but don't want to risk those 10% which I wasn't sure and put it here for final opinion.

Hard lesson learnt.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                X