Attached Files
        NEC SOLI CEDIT

Comment

Last 2:
          Attached Files
          NEC SOLI CEDIT

Comment

Hey Chris,

I'll be the first one to shame myself, but I don't like the visor. The things that bother me on a cursory glance are twofold:

1. The bullion cockade/wreath looks off to me.
            2. I don't like the discrepancy between the soiled white top and the new-looking sweaband and visor/underbill.

Best,

J-

Comment

Even if it is a good one, I would not buy it because it looks like bad one
              regards
              J.

Comment

Janke fake!

Comment

About Janke, is it a shop or a private address ?
                  How do people order from them ?
                  Do they have catalogue or website ?

I mean it would be much easier to know what they have in stock, rather than guessing what we've here, no ?

Any close-ups of the eagle ?

Interesting visor, I like it and not, kockade says Janke, looks like sewn on eagle ..

Jos.

Comment

For me it’s easy. It’s a fake. Why? Pretty simple. Just look at the obvious. The sweatband is dead mint and has never been on a head yet the lining is missing the shield and has sweat stains. It’s done. It’s over. There is no more to look at.

Comment

Originally posted by NTZ View Post
                      For me it’s easy. It’s a fake. Why? Pretty simple. Just look at the obvious. The sweatband is dead mint and has never been on a head yet the lining is missing the shield and has sweat stains. It’s done. It’s over. There is no more to look at.
                      Yes, obvious ..

.. but ... maybe the owner had 2 visors and the white tops were changed or a put together visor, have seen half visors on ebay and white tops at dealer sites, finding the right size ain't easy though, but you'll never know .., just saying a lot is possible in headgear world ..

Jos.

Comment

I am surprised there weren't more replies to this thread. I am with NTZ.

Absolutely no wear to the sweatband, but sweatstaining and a missing sweatshield to the top.

Bullion wreath appears Paki--they always have an overly large silver bullion backing to the cockade.

I do not think this is a Janke, or even a Franky, but some other postwar re-work.
                        NEC SOLI CEDIT

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                        X