Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Maker is LLD, not sure what LLD stands for? I used to own an art. cap by this maker. I see this example has vent groments, as we know not often seen, but encountered. As for art or Neb. Hard to tell for me. My monitor makes everything look darker. How about a pic from in the sunlight?

Comment

Kreager is 100% correct , but in my opinion looks like nebel piping.

Comment

It's very scarce to see visor with vent.
                I already saw vents on Erel cap (on private visor purchase?)
                I'm disturb about piping. I think it's a nebel piping but the owner say me it's a arty cap...
                I'm agree with you Kreager about LLD maker

Originally posted by Kreager View Post
                Maker is LLD, not sure what LLD stands for? I used to own an art. cap by this maker. I see this example has vent groments, as we know not often seen, but encountered. As for art or Neb. Hard to tell for me. My monitor makes everything look darker. How about a pic from in the sunlight?

Comment

Higgins, do you have an art cap around you can compare it to? Maybe look under the overhang in the back to get a better shot of the piping (usually not faded in that area).

If he thinks it's an Art cap you should get a great deal if in fact it is a Nebel cap.

Comment

What about wine reb for judicial's ???

Comment

Originally posted by lieproo View Post
                      What about wine reb for judicial's ???
                      Yes, Lieproo
                      Maybe a Justice Military visor...
                      But I don't have more photos
                      Body seems good for you or you pass on it?

Comment

Try taking photos without spreading your shadow over the subject material.

The light looked good in the background, but by you casting your shadow over the cap, it makes it difficult to see the colour.

A good way to take a pic is to crouch down just like professional photographers do, you will minimalise the risk of shadow casting.

Although you are asking for opinions on the colour, I must say that many collectors don't care for the vents, regardless if they are right or wrong on the cap, as the majority don't like to risk the possibility of a post war modified cap.

A good case in point is the erel engineer cap on Ulric's site that has been on there for years. That cap has the same sort of vents as this one, albeit in a different location.

J T

Comment

Originally posted by sturmbannfuhrer View Post
                          Try taking photos without spreading your shadow over the subject material.

The light looked good in the background, but by you casting your shadow over the cap, it makes it difficult to see the colour.

A good way to take a pic is to crouch down just like professional photographers do, you will minimalise the risk of shadow casting.

Although you are asking for opinions on the colour, I must say that many collectors don't care for the vents, regardless if they are right or wrong on the cap, as the majority don't like to risk the possibility of a post war modified cap.

A good case in point is the erel engineer cap on Ulric's site that has been on there for years. That cap has the same sort of vents as this one, albeit in a different location.

J T
                          Thanks JT for looking and your analyse
                          I pass on it...

Comment

I have the same visor. Did you gentleman determine if this is postwar or period?

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                            X