No announcement yet.

Artillery Crusher

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ooops, sorry. I thought you meant a 'real' crusher. My bad. I stand corrected.

Comment

OK,

As Mr Davis has asked please leave the personal issues out of it and discuss the hat. All posts not related to the hat have been deleted.

Thank you.

Glenn
      "A Man's Got to Know His Limitations"

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Davis View Post
        Ooops, sorry. I thought you meant a 'real' crusher. My bad. I stand corrected.
        I still go by the old school terms, crusher and crusher type. I know some guys call them all crushers and don’t like the term crusher type but hey crusher types have a solid frame so there is a difference. I should have been a bit clearer.

Comment

Originally posted by NTZ View Post
          Karl I am pretty certain someone rebuilt an EM cap into a crusher and based on the quality of work I don’t think period done. Look at the base. When they reassembled it they must have tried to rebuild the base too. In the front you can see it and the time you get to the rear it disappears. I can also see exposed stitching up by the visor. The insignia application is a problem too. IMO some rocket scientist wanted to turn a $500 cap into a $2000 one.

I agree about that.

This is not a untouched cap.

Lasse

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
          X