Different Pekuro Sweatshield Labels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ivbaust View Post
    Found this interesting thread during research here on WAF. Does anybody know this Peküro distributor? This stamp is not from a visor, but from the inside of a SA kepi. Haven’t found other SA kepis with such a stamp so far. Thanks for any help
    Hallo ivbaust

Anton Haupt was a confirmed maker of civilian headgears in Wetzlar, Lahnstr. 10. The Company was founded in 1873. First lining I see from them with the Pekuro logo and also first time I see a military/political cap allegedly coming from their shop. It would be very interesting to see more others shots of this khepì.

Best regards

Comment

Originally posted by enorepap View Post
      Hallo ivbaust

Anton Haupt was a confirmed maker of civilian headgears in Wetzlar, Lahnstr. 10. The Company was founded in 1873. First lining I see from them with the Pekuro logo and also first time I see a military/political cap allegedly coming from their shop. It would be very interesting to see more others shots of this khepì.

Best regards

Grazie, enorepap [emoji106]

Here photos of the kepi.

Comment

RZM tag

Comment

I'm not a collector of Party headgears at all, but at first glance I like what I see

Comment

Another Peter Küpper logo in this black early political kepie ( not mine ), yellowish / ochre inner top, no sweatshield and only the second time I've seen the “award winning” circular testimony having been switched position, usually the 1925 dated one is on the right, now it's on the left.
            Attached Files

Comment

More evidence the "Deutsches Reichspatent" stamp was utilized until 1953
              Attached Files
              NEC SOLI CEDIT

Comment

Nice PeKuRo retailer of Augsburg:
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by stonemint View Post
                  This is a 100% original FSP Feuerschutzpolizei visor by Pekuro. Proof that this logo existed at least until May, 1939:
                  Another Willy Wenzel of Limburg-Lahn

Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                  X