Ratisbons

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Luftwaffe NCO visor, swapable from blue to white top..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Luftwaffe NCO visor, swapable from blue to white top..

Hello,
    I am working with Gerard at RELIC HUNTER on purchasing this cap,(pics below) and Gerard gave me permision to post the pics of the hat.. Please let me know what you think, it is a private purchase cap that was worn, but not authorised by the Luftwaffe... Thanks for your comments.
    Van
    Attached Files

What issues do you have with it? Looks fine to me, and Gerard certainly knows his stuff. These types of caps DID exist - I've had a Luft officer's version by Erel pass through my hands.

Comment

Looks good to me, and one of my favorite makers.

Comment

Awesome news, thanks, No issues really, just am use to the "waffle" white top and not the cloth type.. Thanks again.
        Van

Comment

I use to own that cap about 10yrs ago. It's the only one I've ever seen. I liked it, thought it was neat. No one I showed it to had any issues with it.

Regards,
          Mike

Comment

100% wartime, and a rare, custom variation. On top of all this, it is made by a very desireable maker--Schellenberg. If I collected NCO, I would have added this to my collection long ago.
            NEC SOLI CEDIT

Comment

Thanks guys, now, anyone have a metal Luftwaffe cap eagle???
              I orderd the cap this evening and will need a cap eagle for the white top.
              Thanks again.
              Van

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
              X