David Hiorth

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post Your Obscure Wartime Makers Labels!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

...(it works!)...The actual cap
    Attached Files

Comment

...and a white-top Diplomatic visor which, I undersatnd is the family crest of Franz von Papen. Can anyone confirm, please?
      Attached Files

Comment

...and the cap.
        Attached Files

Comment

Being a new member, and reading such erudite stuff on original/repro?, I'm almost frightened to post photos in case I'm told that a particularly loved item is in fact a load of junk! But better to know...so here goes with another, and if anyone has doubts about this PLEASE tell me.
          Austrian Label on 1st pattern Allgemeine SS Officers.
          Attached Files

Comment

...and a Daluge patch on a black piped Kreisleitung cap. I know that Jancke does Daluge caps, but this PL seems ok.
            Attached Files

Comment

Hi all

I think this is the right thread to share our information about the Kasseler makers/distributors.

Apart from KURT TRIEBEL KUTRIKA (who is now well-known because he is extensively faked under the HATRIKA logo), there were at least three other makers/distributors, all located in Kolnischestrasse:

HERMANN VOCKRODT, who used three different labels, probably according to the origins of the products he traded:

-Uniformhaus Hermann Vockrodt Kassel Kolnischestr. 7, for his own products

-as above but all gilt and with the company’s name in fraktur fonts, on products coming from H. SCHADE KASSELER MUTZENFABRIK

-as above but with an oakleaf at the top, on products traded with the generic logo Deutsche Arbeit Marke STANDARD

H. SCHADE KASSELER MUTZENFABRIK , Kolnischestr. 33, who used a triangle with inner KM monogram and DIE GUTE QUALITAT inscription outside.

An UNKNOWN with offices in Kolnischestr. 12.

best regards. enorepap

Comment

Munchen:

Adalbert BREITER MUNCHEN various offices
                August MULLER MUNCHEN Dachauerstr.123(Extensively faked)
                Gustav ASCHENNELLER MUNCHEN Dachauerstr.151 + Schleissheirmerstr. ?
                L. KIELLEUTHNER MUNCHEN Maximilianstr. 43
                M. DRECHSLER MUNCHEN Dachauerstr. 26
                Max LINDNER MUNCHEN Augustenstr. 7
                W. THIELE MUNCHEN ?
                Johann Georg FREY MUNCHEN various offices
                H. POLLMANN MUNCHEN ? strasse 64
                L. REUTHER MUNCHEN Augustenstr. 45

If you agree. I will continue with regard to the main Germany towns.
                Please, feel free to add your information and rectify my mistakes.

best regards. enorepap

Comment

Originally posted by wessel View Post
                  ...and a Daluge patch on a black piped Kreisleitung cap. I know that Jancke does Daluge caps, but this PL seems ok.
                  Nope, that is a fake Daluge

Comment

Here is one I just picked up from Albert on estand. I have seen the maker before but this one is unique in that it has a CW sweatband. I know Globus must be a maker as this one still has an inventory tag. Anyone else have any info on this maker? It is a very, very well built visor. I still leave open the possibility that Globus was a distributor for CW.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Did anyone post this one before? This is another CW distributor.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Hi all

I have seen on a thread started by Dennis on 7.14.2007 a very good arty visor with an almost deleted logo.
                        As far I'm a stubborn man, I persevered in my investigations and I'm now quite sure it belongs to the class DEUTSCHE ARBEIT and depicts (into the circle) a right-oriented gilt galley or caravel with full sail set.

Anyone has other information about this maker?

best regards

Comment

Karl Rupp (I believe pre-TR, however):
                          Attached Files
                          NEC SOLI CEDIT

Comment

L. R. Zeumer Mannheim
                            Attached Files
                            NEC SOLI CEDIT

Comment

Franz Ruhland, Passau
                              Attached Files
                              NEC SOLI CEDIT

Comment

Louis Lorz, Darmstadt
                                Attached Files
                                NEC SOLI CEDIT

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 4 users online. 0 members and 4 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                                X